Hello:

Yesterday, I posted this message & many people responded. I was following
document "http://www.pipeline.com.au/staff/isp/webmail-server.htm";.

When I tried to add a domain I will get an error:

>>/home/vpopmail/bin/vadddomain: error while loading shared libraries:
>>libmysqlclient.so.12: cannot open shared object file: no such file or
>>directory

Several people on this list responded. That made me thinking. Finally, I
figured it out:

During the build of vpopmail, include full path to the directory, as
follows:

./configure \
(several options)
--enable-incdir=/usr/local/mysql/include/mysql
--enable-libdir=/usr/local/mysql/lib/mysql

This did the trick. This post is for future information.

Kirti