> My name is Lucas and i work for a isp in argentina
>
> i'm using vpopmail with qmailscanner (all qmail-toaster ) and they're working
> fine. i'm also have several domains on my server and i'd like to give
> different services to each one, for example, one domain get clamscanner,
> another domain get spamassassin and another get both. since this can't be done
> with the normal qmail-scanner-queue.pl (is that right?)  i thought that i
> could play with the tcpserver rules, setting up different QMAILQUEUE variables
> for certain domains or even network addresses  but i noted and read on the web
> that i have to set and export the QMAILQUEUE variable within
> /var/qmail/supervise/run to work with vpopmail (with pop-before-smtp).
>
> What i want to know is if is necesary to put the QMAILQUEUE variable within
> the "/var/qmail/supervise/run" script or how to disable the pop-before-smtp
> vpopmail feature (i cant compile so i hope there's a way with the vpopmail
> conf files).
>
> if you know other way of doing what i'm trying to do, i really wish to know
>
> thanx a lot

    You might want to consider setting up maildrop or procmail scripts to
handle what you are talking about. For example: I run anti-virus on every
email but not every domain is using spamassassin. I use the attached
maildrop script for the spam scanning. I'm sure that there are better
scripts out there but this one works for me. Plus I have a relatively low
volume server, isoqlog reports an average of 1,213,785 total messages per
month for 2004.

    I am sure something similar could be added for antivirus. Each domain
has their own website site & copy of Qmailadmin. Qmailadmin was compiled
with the following flags:

./configure \
        --enable-spam-command="|/usr/local/bin/maildrop /etc/maildroprc" \
        --enable-modify-quota \
        --enable-modify-spam \
        --enable-no-cache

#-----------------
# maildrop script
# Original code by: Jeremy Oddo (joddo at apixels dot net) 2002-10-27
# Modified by: Christopher Tarricone (chris at pds2k dot com) 2003-01-15
#-----------------

import EXT
import HOST
VHOME=`/var/vpopmail/bin/vuserinfo -d [EMAIL PROTECTED]

if ( $SIZE < 262144 )
        {
        xfilter "/usr/bin/spamc -f -u [EMAIL PROTECTED]"
        if (/^X-Spam-Flag: *YES/)
                {
                `test -d $VHOME/Maildir/.JunkMail`
                if( $RETURNCODE != 1 )