Jasper Metselaar wrote:

Hi,

I know this is not a vpopmail question, but I looked everywhere (I
also tried the qmail mailing list, but haven't received a reply there.
:-() to find an answer to this question and hopefully you can help me
with this (or at least guide me in the right direction).
Okay, here is my question:

I use rblsmtpd to block mail from hosts that are listed on some
blacklists, but I would like to keep my postmaster address(es)
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) receiving mail from all other hosts, even if
they are listed on blacklists. Is there a way to achieve this?

Hi,

Since rblsmtpd works before the smtpd connection even occurs, it is not possible to allow email through to a specific account.

Regards,

Rick