Hello,

Apologies if this question has been asked before, but a search through Google, usenet, and even the archives of this list turned up nothing for me.

I am running an OpenBSD 3.x system with qmail/vpopmail installed and running wonderfully. I am worried about POPing my mail from remote locations (wifi @ café’s etc…) and would like to be able to run vpopmail on an SSL protected port. Despite hours of searching, I’ve not found any article or information that would show me how to do this.

Can someone on this list point me in the right direction? I’m clueless as of right now. Thanks!

seth banks - subimage interactive

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://subimage.com