Hi!

I recently upgraded from vpopmail 5.3.29 to 5.4.5. After the upgrade, the SMTP auth still works ( using elysium patch ). The imap auth through vchkpw works too ( courrier ). But the POP3 auth fails. I am using virtual  domains and Mysql backend. Do you know what may be causing it?
Another question: Before the upgrade I used the smtp auth running vchkpw though /var/qmail/supervise/qmail-smtp/run with qmail users and groups, but setting 4755 to /var/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw. After the upgrade, this stopped working, and I had to set the vpopmail users. Does something changed on vchkpw that do not permit using suid anymore?

Thanks!!!!