On Aug 3, 2004, at 11:54 PM, knom wrote:
So..
After all..
I found the problem..
I changed the qmail-queue program for the use with spamassassin to a bash script calling spamc and afterwards the original queue.
I saw the method at http://sylvestre.ledru.info/howto/howto_qmail_spamassassin.php

How do you guys start spamassassin ?
via qmail-scanner.. or are there any other ways ?

Take a look at qmail-spamc from the SpamAssassin distribution. You might want to check out my modified version:

http://tomlogic.com/qmail/qmail-spamc.c

Here are my notes on what's different:

/* modified version of qmail-spamc.c from SpamAssassin 2.60
* changes made by Tom Collins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - version 2004-06-25
*
* Uses hard-coded paths to avoid problems with incorrect PATH environment.
* Doesn't scan mail if RELAYCLIENT is set (indicates local, trusted user).
* Adds more error reporting to aid in diagnosing configuration problems.
* Allows for alternate path for qmail-queue (useful when using in
* conjunction with qscanq for ClamAV virus scanning).
*/

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]