I found the problem..
I changed the qmail-queue program for the use with spamassassin to a bash script calling spamc and afterwards the original queue.
I saw the method at http://sylvestre.ledru.info/howto/howto_qmail_spamassassin.php
How do you guys start spamassassin ?
via qmail-scanner.. or are there any other ways ?
Take a look at qmail-spamc from the SpamAssassin distribution. You might want to check out my modified version:
Here are my notes on what's different:
/* modified version of qmail-spamc.c from SpamAssassin 2.60
* changes made by Tom Collins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - version 2004-06-25
* Uses hard-coded paths to avoid problems with incorrect PATH environment.
* Doesn't scan mail if RELAYCLIENT is set (indicates local, trusted user).
* Adds more error reporting to aid in diagnosing configuration problems.
* Allows for alternate path for qmail-queue (useful when using in
* conjunction with qscanq for ClamAV virus scanning).
-- Tom Collins - [EMAIL PROTECTED] QmailAdmin: http://qmailadmin.sf.net/ Vpopmail: http://vpopmail.sf.net/ Info on the Sniffter hand-held Network Tester: http://sniffter.com/