Thanks  Lin

What I understand from the solution you provided is that all my email
addresses gets changed with the addition of alias domain in it. This is not
my requirement, we cannot change email addresses, what I need is

"How can I send mail for unrecognised local users to ISP?"

OR

if someone can tell me how can I put a forward for a user in vpopmail like
SMTP:<receipient>@<server address> e.g. I create a forward account for
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with a forward like
SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]@smtp.mydomain.com so that if [EMAIL PROTECTED] send
email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] then this mail should get on the internet @
smtp.mydomain.com where there is a pop account for [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Also I m not using mysql at all.

Asim Ansari
Sr. Network Administrator
i2c inc