Hello Michael,

Thanks for the response... but I have restarted qmail... otherwise I wouldn't know
that
it 'breaks'!  :-)   & I have to revert back to the original settings, & do another
qmailctrl
restart .. to get it operational again!

Anyone else out there familiar w/ moving tcp.smtp so I can do roaming users?

Thanks!

-Fred.
Frederick H. Colclough
Director, Information Systems