Ken Jones wrote:

On Friday 17 September 2004 09:02 am, Dave Goodrich wrote:

Jon LaBass wrote:

Jon LaBass wrote:

<snip>

Compile vpopmail with SPAM_THRESHOLD=10 and any message scored at 10.0

or

above will not be delivered.

Jon

I just upgraded four servers this morning to 5.4.6, that is not a configure option that I know of. What vpopmail do you use?

DAve

Well, I use vpopmail on FreeBSD and that's how you define it with the ports. After I wrote that I thought "Doh! Not everybody is using bsd so that option may not be available." But, on other systems where you have to manually compile vpopmail, the option --enable-spam-threshold=10 should work.

I use FreeBSD and NetBSD though I don't use ports. The stock vpopmail doesn't have this option, at least not the sources I downloaded Monday. Looking through the files directory in the port it seems the spamassassin code is a patch added by someone else to vdelivermail.c and vpopmail.c

Interested in knowing how well it works for you though.

The devel version has --enable-spamassassin which checks the X-Spam-Flag: YES value set in the headers if the hit count is greater
than the required hits. It would not be much more work to add in the --enable-spam-threshold option too. I have that code in simscan now.
No, I was just curious, we are happy with the way it works now. I'd rather not have a compile time limit as we have our users used to determining the limit they want.

Thanks,

DAve

Ken Jones

-- Systems Administrator http://www.tls.net Get rid of Unwanted Emails...get TLS Spam Blocker!