X-Istence wrote:

On Sep 13, 2004, at 11:09 AM, Miolinux wrote:

It sounds like a patch needs to be written for it. But what you are doing is highly uncommon (In my judgement), so i think it was just something that was overlooked.

I will see if i can get something done tommorow.


Thanks a lot, but i managed to solve the question (even if i don't know exactly how...)

I have set up a test server with a similar configuration and everything worked fine, so i though the
problem was in upgrading vpopmail.
I removed vpopmail from server and installed from scratch. (same options of course)

Now it works as expected that is without rebuilding tcp.smtp.cdb but meantime updating mysql table.

However thanks a lot for the relpy.

Reply via email to