http://cr.yp.to/qmail/faq/admin.html#copies

> 2) We also need a way to notify the recipient of an email that contained
> a virus that the infected email was destroyed, and that it came from
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] with a subject line of whatever it was.
[snip]
> When the courts send out an email containing a virus [...]

This never happens.

However, qmail-scanner can be configured for different notifications.  I,
personally, use --notify admin, and the admin address is a virus notification
dropbox that I check occasionally.  If you're using qmail-scanner, I highly
recommend to NOT notify anyone other than 'admin'.. because if you notify the
sender, you're just spamming an innocent party, and if you notify the
recipient, since they have little to no knowledge about how internet mail
works, they might freak out and think that someone has stolen their email
address or whatnot.  Things such as virus notifications are best left to
those with a clue.

-Jeremy

  [EMAIL PROTECTED] ++ www.inter7.com ++ 866.528.3530 ++ 815.776.9465 int'l
        kitchen @ #qmail #gentoo on EFnet ++ scriptkitchen.com/qmail
           GnuPG Key ID: 481BF7E2 ++ scriptkitchen.com/kitchen.asc