hello everyone!

im trying to upgrade our vpopmail to the newest version.
ive read the upgrading file in the source tree, it doesnt say anything i
need to be worried about.
but its not working =P

my problem is:
for example with the old setup i've made a domain, and added some users.
with the new binarys i can see the domain, but it sais there are 0 users in
it, which is just not true.
it seems to be searching for the vpasswd files in the domains directory,
which is pretty funny, becouse the older version isnt looking in there.

i'm pretty sure we use the cdb in the old version (i've didnt install it,
and its poorly documented too. how could i tell for sure?)

anyone could help me with this?

thanks in advance
wd