On Sat, 2004-10-09 at 11:03 +0200, Andrea Riela wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I've a problem with ucspi-ssl and vpopmail. I use pop-b4-smtp (qmail)
> and imap-b4-smtp (bincimap) with ssl support (ucspi-ssl). Well, the
> first time all works fine: I open my email client (thunderbird), I check
> my emails and in open-smtp I see my IP address. But, when the
> clearopensmtp clears the IP list, I try to check again my accounts, but
> nothing appears in open-smtp.

Because vchkpw looks for TCPREMOTEIP environment variable, and ucspi-ssl
is setting SSLREMOTEIP (but has the $PROTO environment variable set)

What you'll want to do is use the -e flag to sslserver as described in
its documentation [1], which will set the appropriate TCP environment
variables for you.

[1] http://www.superscript.com/ucspi-ssl/sslserver.html

> In pop3s and imaps logs I could see something like that:
>
> sslserver: warning: dropping connection, unable to speak SSL:
> error:00000005:lib(0):func(0):DH lib

That's normal, and has nothing to do with your issue.  My logs are full
of them.

-Jeremy

  [EMAIL PROTECTED] ++ www.inter7.com ++ 866.528.3530 ++ 815.776.9465 int'l
        kitchen @ #qmail #gentoo on EFnet ++ scriptkitchen.com/qmail
           GnuPG Key ID: 481BF7E2 ++ scriptkitchen.com/kitchen.asc