Hello, all.

I've got a mysql problems,
after upgrading vpopmail from 5.2.1 to 5.4.7.

I'm using vpopmail with MySQL 3.23.53 on Redhat Linux.

+--------+       +----------+
| MySQL  | mysql | vpopmail |+ <-- POP3
| server |<------| server   || <-- SMTP
+--------+       +----------+|
                  +----------+
  * using MySQL for auth module.
    enabling roaming-users.(clearopensmtp runs every 5 minutes)
    multiple vpopmail server and one MySQL server.

Upgrade was successful and was operating normally.
But, when load becomes high, it becomes impossible to connect
with MySQL server.
It is a time of probably clearopensmtp running.

It will be in the following states then.

vpopmail server(POP3):
  vchkpw can't authenticate.
  --- error log ---
  Oct 15 10:15:32 mw00 vpopmail[15671]: vchkpw-pop3:
  vpopmail user not found [EMAIL PROTECTED]:XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
  -----------------
  ([EMAIL PROTECTED] is valid id.)

vpopmail server(SMTP):
  Remote delivery was successful.
  Local delivery was deferral.

MySQL server:
  'Aborted_connects' is increasing and, block the vpopmail server's
  connections.

If the following commands are executed, a problem will be solved
temporarily.

MySQL server:
shell> mysqladmin flush-hosts

However, the problem same after a while again arises.
It looks like a MySQL connection error.

I didn't get these errors in vpopmail 5.2.1.
It was operating under high load.

Are there any problems in MySQL connection of vpopmail 5.4.7?

Best Regards.

---
Toshihiko Kyoda
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>