On Thursday 09 December 2004 23:06, Rick Macdougall wrote:
> Yes shell escaping like that does work in maildroprc, or at least 30 of
> my servers think it does :)

Hmm, I tested it out and it _does_ work now.  I must not have been specifying
the path properly before or something.

I'm just manually specifying the --user argument in the .qmail files, and
everything seems to be working properly now.

It's a bit of a mystery to me though...if I send myself mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED], $EXT is cshobe and $HOST is osss.net, but I get some spam
where $EXT and $HOST are set to casey and aixos.net - very strange.  Also
strange is that it will sometimes be allcaps instead of lower-case.

Ahh well, all is working well now.

Cheers,
--
Casey Allen Shobe - Open Source Software Solutions
  [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://osss.net