James Whitt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm currently in the same situation and am looking for feedback in the
> same area.
>
> So far as I have planned it out, I have come up with this steps:
>
> 1) Create the domains using the vpopmail script

I have a python script which helped me with the conversion. But its only
in a undocumented just-worked-for-me state. I can post it if someone is
interested, but merely as a pointer to what needs to be done as a
working script.

It reads the informationen from listvdomain and starts the vpopmail
scripts with this infos.

If I remeber correctly, I had to patch listvdomain to also print out the
md5-password, but then you can use the -e option of vadduser.

Florian