On Jan 4, 2005, at 3:19 AM, Marcin SoÅtysiak wrote:
I got two domians i DNS dom.com and alias.com.

I've created vpopmail domain for dom.com and aliasdomain for alias.com pointing dom.com but unfortunately vpopmail authorizes when user use [EMAIL PROTECTED] . Can it be somehow changed? I don't want users authorize using alias domain.

I don't think it's possible.

Vpopmail aliases the domain early on... You might be able to accomplish it by removing the domain from /var/qmail/users/assign (and running qmail-newu to rebuild users/cdb) and then editing control/virtualdomains to list the real domain after the alias.

This should allow mail to be delivered, but as far as vpopmail (and qmailadmin) knows, the domain doesn't exist.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]