i've followed the qmailrocks installation method. But i've a problem i need to port the old mails to this new mail server. the problem is the old mail server is using mbox format and the newer one is using Maildir. is there a way to convert these mbox messages to Maildir mails.
On Wed, 2005-01-12 at 07:03, Allie D wrote: > Actually I did...but then I found the problem. It was the user and group > of the .pem files. It looks as though when my corn job ran > update_tmprsadh, the script changes the user and group. That broke it, I > updated the script to make the user vpopmail.vchkpw and it's all good. I > tested it from about 5 different clients across 3 OS's and now it takes > about 5 seconds. MUCH BETTER...thanks for sending me down the right > path... > > Adi Pircalabu said: > > On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 22:52:54 -0800 > > Allie D <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > > >> Ok fine...I did exactly as it states and it didn't make a difference. > >> It takes from 20 to 40 seconds to send an email...that's horrible. If > >> I disable TLS it's immediate....I can see qmail-smtpd just sitting > >> there while it's authenticating..the entire time. Should I use > >> http://inoa.net/qmail-tls/ instead of Bill Shupp's patch ???? > > > > Hi, I think your problem is not related to vpopmail. I think you missed > > few steps from Bill Shupp's setup. You should run "make tmprsadh" from > > qmail source directory and setup a cronjob that updates three files: > > /var/qmail/control/rsa512.pem > > /var/qmail/control/dh512.pem > > /var/qmail/control/dh1024.pem > > If you followed Bill Shupp's tutorial you could insert a cronjob like > > this: > > 01 01 * * * /var/qmail/bin/update_tmprsadh > > > > Best regards > > > > -- > > Adrian Pircalabu > > > > Public KeyID = 0xF902393A > > > > > > -- > > This message was scanned for spam and viruses by BitDefender. > > For more information please visit http://www.bitdefender.com/ > > > > > > >