On Jan 15, 2005, at 2:56 PM, Tib wrote:
In the following text, the rcpt to [EMAIL PROTECTED] should bounce. But
it doesn't. my .qmail-default for the general mail server (affecting all
domains) has nothing but the string # bounce-no-mailbox' in it but it just
doesn't catch.

What do you mean by the .qmail-default for the "general mail server"? There really isn't a .qmail-default that affects all domains.

Is the .qmail-default for tigerknight.org set to bounce-no-mailbox?

Is tigerknight.org in /var/qmail/control/locals? If so, it isn't handled by vpopmail, and I don't know whether chkuser will identify it.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]