Hi there.

I'm using qmail, vpopmail (mysql) with roaming-users, and courier-imap on my FreeBSD Box.

The problem is that, although I compiled courier with authvchkpw-auth it seems not to call this program. I think so because I see (with ktrace and truss) that courier authenticate my users reading the mysql database and it adds also the info data to the relay table on MySQL directly (I mean, not using vchkpw as it should do).

So, the user is authenticated and can read his e-mail but he isn't added to the tcp.smtp.cdb file (tcpserver).

We compile authlib and courier-imap in this way:

courier-authlib

  $ ./configure --without-authpam --without-authldap --without-authpwd
--without-authmysql
  --without-authpgsql --without-authshadow --without-authuserdb
--without-authcustom
  --without-authcram --without-authdaemon --with-authvchkpw

courier-imap
export CFLAGS="-DHAVE_OPEN_SMTP_RELAY -DHAVE_VLOGAUTH" && /configure
--prefix=/usr/local/courier-imap --disable-root-check --with-trashquota
--enable-unicode --enable-roaming-users=y

Any suggestion or idea?

Thanks in advance

Jesús Arnáiz