I have set up a Qmail system wich delivers into Maildir/ format.
Know I would like to have vpopmail as a pop3 server especially for
virtual domains I created via vadddomain and virtual users created via

How to ?

I read into the INSTALL file that I should put a line :

12. How to use vchkpw with qmail-pop3d server

        Here is a sample startup line for qmail-pop3d and vchkpw

        env - PATH="/var/qmail/bin:/usr/local/bin" \
        tcpserver -H -R 0 pop-3 \
        /var/qmail/bin/qmail-popup your.domain.com \
        /home-dir-of-vpopmail/bin/vchkpw /var/qmail/bin/qmail-pop3d \
                                                     Maildir &

but where? in what file should I put it ?

Thank you in advance.
ASPO Infogérance       http://aspo.rktmb.org/activites/infogerance
Unofficial FAQ fcolc   http://faq.fcolc.eu.org/
LUG sur Orléans et alentours (France).