Rakotomandimby (R12y) Mihamina wrote:

Hello,
I have set up a Qmail system wich delivers into Maildir/ format.
Know I would like to have vpopmail as a pop3 server especially for
virtual domains I created via vadddomain and virtual users created via
qmailadmin.

How to ?

I read into the INSTALL file that I should put a line :

[...]
12. How to use vchkpw with qmail-pop3d server

       Here is a sample startup line for qmail-pop3d and vchkpw

env - PATH="/var/qmail/bin:/usr/local/bin" \
tcpserver -H -R 0 pop-3 \
/var/qmail/bin/qmail-popup your.domain.com \
/home-dir-of-vpopmail/bin/vchkpw /var/qmail/bin/qmail-pop3d \ Maildir &
[...]

but where? in what file should I put it ?

Thank you in advance.

/var/qmail/supervise/qmail-pop3d/run in a default qmail install. BTW, it's stongly recommended you make all domains virtual.