On Friday 18 March 2005 12:44 pm, Dave Goodrich wrote:
> Good point, maybe what I really need is to log the message file name on
> disk? That info is already available to qmail/vpopmail when it writes
> the message to the users Maildir, and when it reads the message from the
> users Maildir.

I don't know of any way to do this without modifying qmail-local

> I could positively tie a message from the delivery line in qmail/current
> to a pop "retr" command in qmail-pop3d/current then.

you would then also have to log their pop3 RETR commands (which is easy to do
with recordio and multilog), and assume that they are using UIDL and
retrieving with that (which is a pretty safe assumption, as I think most pop3
clients use UIDL)

-Jeremy

    [EMAIL PROTECTED] ++ inter7.com ++ 866.528.3530 ++ 815.776.9465 int'l
      kitchen @ #qmail #gentoo on EFnet IRC ++ scriptkitchen.com/qmail
         GnuPG Key ID: 481BF7E2 ++ jabber:[EMAIL PROTECTED]