On Mar 18, 2005, at 12:44 PM, Dave Goodrich wrote:
at the bottom of the .qmail file add a:
|/bin/ls -lat /home/vpopmail/domains/xxxxx.com/0/joel.daas/Maildir/ >>/var/log/joel.delivery.log
then "touch /var/log/joel.delivery.log" and "chown vpopmail:vchkpw /var/log/joel.delivery.log"
Now every time he recives a mail, it afterwards gives you a directorylisting, proving that the mail is there before his mail client fetches it.

Uhh, looking at that again, isn't that going to write an additional copy of the message to the Maildir everytime a delivery is made? Seems qmail-local would pipe the message to that line.

I imagine that ls just ignores whatever is piped to it on stdin. It shouldn't result in any duplicates.

--
Tom Collins - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
QmailAdmin: http://qmailadmin.sf.net/ Vpopmail: http://vpopmail.sf.net/