Tom Collins wrote:
On Mar 18, 2005, at 12:03 PM, Michael Burns wrote:

vdelivermail now seems to ignore maildir quotas for messages delivered via a catchall/.qmail-default address.

I'm wondering if this has been fixed or is being worked on.

Known problem, addressed in my vdelivermail rewrite. I plan on releasing 5.4.10 very soon now (I hope) and then following it with a 5.4.11 that includes the new vdelivermail.

If you'd like to try it before then, you can download it from the Patches tracker at http://vpopmail.sf.net/. I don't recommend it for production servers though, since it has not been thoroughly tested.

Tom,

I'm going to be installing 2 new qmail/vpopmail servers over the next 2 weeks or so. If you can get a package together I'd be more than happy to stress test it for you while I do my normal pre-live testing.

We'll be loading in about 30K users with MySQL and the chkusr patch.

Regards,

Rick