vdelivermail now seems to ignore maildir quotas for messages delivered via a catchall/.qmail-default address.

I'm wondering if this has been fixed or is being worked on.

The same thing happens if the user has forward+copyself enabled.

I successfully bounced messages with chkuser (CHKUSER_MBXQUOTA=100) even before mail is queued, which would be a good idea anyway. Dont know if it works for catchall though.

FYI in these two cases, users wont get the quotawarning too. I wrote a cron job to address that.