Also, don't forget to check permissions on sequences.  Had that bite me once.  :)

Charlie

From: Joshua Coucke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2005 6:35 AM
To: vchkpw@inter7.com
Subject: Re: [vchkpw] Switching from Mysql to Postgresql

Charles J. Boening wrote:
Did you try using the postgres user for the database instead of the one
you made?

I believe I did, but I will try it again, just to make sure.
One of the things that happens on login that wouldn't with vuserinfo
would be an insertion or update to the vlog table or lastauth table.

If you want, contact me off list and we can discuss the possibility of
me logging in to your system and checking things out.

I may take you up on that offer if I can't figure this out.

Joshua Coucke
Charlie