Hi,

Franck wrote:
Hello,

Yes, it's possible with SMTP-AUTH patch.
The shupp's patch is very nice and work fine for me :)

http://shupp.org/patches/qmail-toaster-0.7.2.patch.bz2

I've installed this patch, just wondering if it's possible to set
environment variables when someone has sucessfully authorised?

Basically, I want the following varaibles to be set when a user has
auth'd themselves:

QMAILQUEUE="/var/qmail/bin/qmail-dk"
DKSIGN="/etc/domainkeys/%/mail"

Any ideas how I go about this?

regards,

Scott

--
This email has been sent to you by Scott Clark
mail at scottclark dot me dot uk.

The views and opinions expressed in this email are the author's own.

This email is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee only.
If you are not the intended recipient, you should not use the
contents nor disclose them to any other person and you should
immediately notify the sender and delete the email.