On Apr 12, 2005, at 8:38 AM, Scott Clark wrote:
Franck wrote:
Hello,
Yes, it's possible with SMTP-AUTH patch.
The shupp's patch is very nice and work fine for me :)
http://shupp.org/patches/qmail-toaster-0.7.2.patch.bz2

I've installed this patch, just wondering if it's possible to set environment variables when someone has sucessfully authorised?

Look for instances in the qmail-smtpd source where it sets the RELAYCLIENT environment variable. You should be able to figure out which instance is related to a valid authentication. Add your additional environment variables there.

--
Tom Collins - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
QmailAdmin: http://qmailadmin.sf.net/ Vpopmail: http://vpopmail.sf.net/