Hello all,
Sorry if I`m asking questions covered already. I couldn't find anything in the archives.
I have a qmail/vpopmail 5.4.10 server set up with SquirrelMail. I use qmail-scanner and spamassassin to tag spam messages at reception. I can easily use maildrop filters to move these messages into IMAP folders or delete them completely, depending on what each user wants. What I was wondering is if there was a way to forward messages AFTER passing through the maildrop filter. I have some users using Blackberries, and forward all their messages to their blackberry email address. The problem is, if I activate standard forwarding in qmailadmin, and add a maildrop filter to the .qmail file, each are treated seperately, obviously by design. Is there any way to wrap them both together, to have filtering somehow done before forwarding?

At the moment, qmail-scanner will delete obvious spam, with SA scores of 12 or more, but for less obvious ones, I prefer to let the users decide how to treat them.