tonix (Antonio Nati) wrote:
At 17.59 17/05/2005, you wrote:

On Tuesday 17 May 2005 11:47 am, tonix (Antonio Nati) wrote:
> Hi Jimmy,
>
> this does not look as a chkuser problem, but as a general qmail problem (as
> chkuser uses same logging routines of qmail). chkuser log goes whenever
> qmail logs go. Are your normal qmail-smtpd logs going to syslog?

I currently have no problems with email logging. I have also got the rblsmtpd syslogd patch working its only the chkuser stuff that does not end up in syslog.

however, qmail-smtpd doesn't actually log anything.. so you've had to add some
additional logging code :)

You are right! Around chkuser logging I have tcpserver logging (tcpserver starting qmail-smtpd). I consider it the same of qmail-smtpd (when existing :-)) in my previous comment.

Tonino

-Jeremy

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ++ inter7.com ++ 866.528.3530 ++ 815.776.9465 int'l
kitchen @ #qmail #gentoo on EFnet IRC ++ scriptkitchen.com/qmail
GnuPG Key ID: 481BF7E2 ++ jabber:[EMAIL PROTECTED]