Adi Pircalabu wrote:

>On Tue, 24 May 2005 11:03:28 +0300
>Andrei Talmaciu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>>I'm getting this error when when I put my domains in
>>/var/qmail/control/locals
>>

>Domains created and administered using vpopmail are supposed to be
>virtual. Why do you need to list them in locals file ?
>

>>Unable_to_chdir_to_maildir._(#4.2.1)

You're right I don't need the local file.. I read some docs on qmail
without virtual domains, as I now found out, and thought that it only
uses the locals file to deliver mail.. I posted the message, because I
couldn't understand how qmail delivers the messages if the domains
aren't listed in the locals file..  In the meantime I re-read the
vpopmail admin guide and figured out how qmail works with local and
virtual domains..
Thanks