Payal Rathod wrote:
On Wed, May 25, 2005 at 11:11:22PM -0700, Tom Collins wrote:

On May 25, 2005, at 3:15 PM, Flavio Curti wrote:

Isn't the problem that if you have a .qmail in the doman directory
(like .qmail-fcu) the mail is never seen by vpopmail or the script,
because qmail-local will do the delivery itself?

You're right. I was assuming that the OP was only talking about user accounts with Maildirs. I also assume that he doesn't have any .qmail-alias files that do direct Maildir delivery instead of forwarding to the appropriate account.

It is she ;)

Sorry to be annoying, but I just cannot get a clear idea.
e.g. below,

#pwd
/home/vpopmail/domains/example.net

Now if I make a .qmail-default file there with,
| /path/to/script

and I have .qmail-rp and rp/.qmail with
&[EMAIL PROTECTED]
which .qmail-* file will be used for user rp?

Will my script be used or not?

Hi,

With only .qmail-default

        .qmail-default will be used

With .qmail-default and rp/.qmail

        Both .qmail-default and rp/.qmail will be used

With .qmail-default and .qmail-rp

        Only .qmail-rp will be used

With .qmail-default, .qmail-rp and rp/.qmail

        Only .qmail-rp will be used.

HPH,

Regards,

Rick