Good evening folks,

I would like to understand something regarding the /etc/tcp.smtp file.

I have this configuration

192.168.1.:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""
127.:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""

When I connect using telnet on 127.0.0.1 I got my server header

Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to 127.0.0.1.
Escape character is '^]'.
220 mail.somedomain.com ESMTP

When I try using 192.168.1.5, my actual server I got nothing, and I don't have any firewall on my tcp 25 port ;).

This is not the first time I setup a Qmail Server to relay Email, but it's the first time I got this trouble. Maby I missed something?

I have read in the vpopmail documentation that I have to setup the ~vpopmail/etc/tcp.smtp file, but I don't only have to setup the /etc/tcp.smtp??

Thank you

Martin