On Jun 16, 2005, at 12:19 PM, Igor Grinchenko wrote:
oops. I guess I should have checked the mailing lists page before speaking. I do apologize. I'm a little confused though. there are two mailing lists that discuss vpopmail, one is @inter7 the other is @sourceforge. only one gets questions about chkuser(and other software too, I presume), and the other doesn't? I'm sure it has been discussed multiple times but if the one @sf doesn't get much traffic maybe it'd be a good idea to kill it?

The developer list on SourceForge has been quiet recently since there haven't been any radical changes to the codebase that required discussion recently.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You don't need a laptop to troubleshoot high-speed Internet: sniffter.com