On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 19:35:57 +0200
Peter Palmreuther <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So we should be careful with advises what's better or worse, unless we
> know all the facts. I think we should concentrate on advises *what's
> possible* and let decide the originator to decide what's better (or
> ask again about that ;-) ).

Indeed, the best decision to be taken should be based on the existing
overall setup, future development plans, etc. There is no universal
solution to such migration, there are only better solutions, and the
final decision should come (in a reasonable time, though) after
comparing all the pros and cons of the possible ways to go.
> As always: no offense intended ;-)

No problem, thank you for presenting a valid hypothesis of how should
choose the adequate solution ;)

Adi Pircalabu (PGP Key ID 0x04329F5E)

This message was scanned for spam and viruses by BitDefender.
For more information please visit http://www.bitdefender.com/

Reply via email to