Hello,

I have got a system now working brilliantly after some issues with
massive mail stores. (see the Massive folders thread for more
information and thanks to everyone that helped me with that one).

I have an issue now where I am creating the users by inserting the
information into the mysql database and then authenticating that user.
That will then automatically create the folders for that users mail.
However as far as I can tell there is no easy way to go through and
delete the mail user when its deleted from the database. Is there any
easy way to do that with vpopmail?

Regards,

Jimmy.