Rick Macdougall wrote:
> Jimmy Stewpot wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have got a system now working brilliantly after some issues with
>> massive mail stores. (see the Massive folders thread for more
>> information and thanks to everyone that helped me with that one).
>>
>> I have an issue now where I am creating the users by inserting the
>> information into the mysql database and then authenticating that user.
>> That will then automatically create the folders for that users mail.
>> However as far as I can tell there is no easy way to go through and
>> delete the mail user when its deleted from the database. Is there any
>> easy way to do that with vpopmail?
>>

> Hi,
>
> ~vpopmail/bin/vdeluser username

The problem I have with that is the mail access system is separate to
the mail store system which is separate to the DB server doing the
authentication.

The way that I have put forward is when the users are deleted from the
DB I have the records copied into a todelete table. That to delete table
is then queried to create a text file then perl/bash just runs a for
loop each user.

Can anyone see any issues with that?