Jeremy Kitchen wrote:
On Wednesday 03 August 2005 02:31 pm, Tren Blackburn wrote:

Hey Everyone;

Trying to compile the vpopmail.pm module and am getting the following
errors:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] vpopmail-0.08]# make

In file included from vpopmail.xs:12:
/home/vpopmail/include/vpopmail.h:132:13: error: macro "crypt" requires
2 arguments, but only 1 given

I've checked google, as well as the bluenote.net page for the author who
wrote the module, however it seems like the module is dead.  I have an
application that uses this module, and it's since broken during a server
migration.  If anyone has any help on compiling this module, that would
be appreciated.

where did you get this module?  I can have a look at it.

it could be super ancient or something.

-Jeremy

Hey Jeremy;

Just following up wondering if you have any ideas? I'd love to get this working again if possible...unfortunately qmailadmin doesn't do everything this other control panel I use does.

t.