Hi all,

I am about to migrate a whole bunch of virtual email domains from an old
host to a new host. Both hosts use the exact same setup, I do not have
any problems using rsync, nor to get UID/GID things right etc.

My problems/constraints sum up as follows:
- both host must stay alive and active during the migration
- both use vpopmail 5.4.10 with MySQL as backend
- virtual domains cannot be migrated all at once (due to Registrar DNS
migration issues)
- i can't just copy/dump the assign file nor the mysql database because
of the 'per-domain' migration

My question is:

Does anyone have a good step-by-step tutorial or experience doing such a
migration in a more or less automated fashion?

thanx in advance,
paul kremer
--
0207 F4BD 060D 1442 BAB5  648F C7E9 D3F4 28D2 6EF8