Dadang Sulaeman wrote:

On Fri, 2005-08-26 at 13:10 +0800, Ronaldo Chan wrote:
Dadang Sulaeman wrote:

is there a eMPF patch file for qmail under qmailrocks ?

thanks

Dadang,

As far as i know as long you have smtp-auth patch you can also applied the eMPF patch.

Ronald Chan

Correct me if I'm wrong. I have got eMPF pacth created by Bill Shupp and
I sure that its different with smtp-auth. its for administering rule and
policy message.
What do you think of?

empf is a patch written by inter7.com, which allows you to create custome rules whether you will allow or deny some mails to relay or accept base on your criteria or policy. I think smpt-auth patch is one of the requirement of empf patch in order for this to work. i'm sorry i'm not aware of Bill Shupp pop toaster thing.

My current setup is OpenBSD 3.7 qmail+spamcontrol+vpopmail+empf+qmail-scanner+spamassassin+procmail

Ronald Chan