I'm running a vpopmail server setup with courier-imap with-authvchkpw and authorising from a mysqlDB and I am wonder if it is possible to restrict which protocols a particular user or domain has access to?

For instance can I have the server running pop3, pop3s, imap & imaps but only allow:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED] access to the pop3's but not the imap's?
    [EMAIL PROTECTED] access to the pop3s, not pop3, imaps & no access to imap.
Or any any other combination, you get the idea. . ..  .

Many thanks in advance
Gerard

Regards
    Gerard Earley
    Technical Director
    Whitecurve.com
    Internet Design Development
    020-8505-0133 07940574707

PS) Our email security-cert was renewed on 1/8/2005 and only emails containing this serial number "0F:3A:F0" should be considered valid.