Will this work with vqadmin, mysql etc?  Im using Mail:Toaster on BSD.

Thanks

Jeff Norris
~ Web Hosting ~ VPN Solutions ~ Network Management ~
Design, deploy, kick ass.

NorrisTechs dot net
http://www.norristechs.net
AOL IM or Yahoo IM: ntshelper

Bill Gradwohl wrote:
On Tue, 2005-12-13 at 17:15 -0700, Jeff at NorrisTechs wrote:

Is there a way that I can have an email account per domain?  So all
email in or out of that domain is copied to an account that can be
checked via pop3, imap etc?   I know that are options to recompile
qmail, which I really do not want to do.  I just need a catchall
account per domain that every email is copied to, as apposed to the
entire server.

Why not just put an extra recipient in the .qmail file for each user.
That's what we do.
i.e.

|/home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' /home/vpopmail/domains/ycc.com/bill
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Where allmail is just another account.