> On Jan 17, 2006, at 12:40 PM, Steve Cole wrote:
>>> This release brings in the vpopmail daemon (vpopmaild) from the 5.5
>>> development series, and fixes a few bugs from 5.4.13.
>>
>> Bad news...
>
> Can you email me your configuration options?  In particular, I need to
> know which backend (cdb, mysql, postgres) and whether you have
> --enable-valias selected.

I have the same problem - my configure is as follows:

./configure --enable-vpopuser=vpopmail --enable-vpopgroup=vchkpw
--enable-auth-module=mysql --enable-qmail-ext --enable-valias
--enable-mysql-limits --enable-sql-logging --disable-many-domains
--enable-qmaildir=/var/qmail

It appears that you are linking both the vmysql valias_select* and the
vpalias valias_select* object code into libvpopmail.a, resulting in the
compile error.  I'm not sure what changed, but obviously it's Not Good(tm)
:(

Josh
--
Joshua Megerman
SJGames MIB #5273 - OGRE AI Testing Division