On Jan 17, 2006, at 1:05 PM, Joshua Megerman wrote:
It appears that you are linking both the vmysql valias_select* and the
vpalias valias_select* object code into libvpopmail.a, resulting in the
compile error. I'm not sure what changed, but obviously it's Not Good(tm)
:(

And I'm missing some functions from the new vmysql.c (valias_select_names, etc.).

Also, vpalias.c checks to see if VALIAS is defined before including its code. Unfortunately, it does the check before loading config.h (which contains the definition of VALIAS if that option is selected).

I'm taking it down from SourceForge and will try to clean it up before the end of the week.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You don't need a laptop to troubleshoot high-speed Internet: sniffter.com