On Mar 20, 2006, at 4:27 PM, Benjamin Owens wrote:
I'm trying to find a way to list all the aliases that a domain has.. for example, I have both oldeportfish.com and oldportfish.com, with the latter
being an alias of oldeportfish.com.

If I run vdominfo on oldportfish.com it shows that it is an alias of
oldeportfish.com, but how do I find all the aliases of oldeportfish.com (if
there are possibly more that I don't know about.)

I don't think there's a simple way to do it. Here are two ways that will work, but aren't pretty.

~vpopmail/bin/vdominfo | grep "alias of oldeportfish.com"

grep ":oldeportfish.com:" /var/qmail/users/assign | cut -d: -f1
(and then strip/ignore the leading "+" and trailing "-")

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]