Tom Collins wrote:

On Mar 20, 2006, at 4:27 PM, Benjamin Owens wrote:

I'm trying to find a way to list all the aliases that a domain has.. for
example, I have both and, with the latter
being an alias of

If I run vdominfo on it shows that it is an alias of, but how do I find all the aliases of (if
there are possibly more that I don't know about.)

I don't think there's a simple way to do it.

I think 5.5 vdominfo displays the name of the parent domain if it is showing a virtual domain, or a list of all virtual domains if it is showing a parent domain.

I should go through 5.5 looking for things like this and see how many are compatible with 5.4.