On Wed, 2006-03-22 at 12:21 -0400, Juan Jose Miquel wrote:
> Hello everybody,
> I changed my configuration to use --enable-mysql-limits, but I don't find any
> info inside the DB.
> the files maildirsize where generated again.
> ┬┐How should be working this configuration option?
> Thanks,
> Juan

This option is for the number of email accounts, account quota's etc,
not thr maildirsize file.

(not sure if it was you that asked about the maildirsize file
There is a Maildir++ patch from memory in the contrib dir of vpopmail to
fix something like what you describe. Most of the toasters out there i
think have already included this patch, but maybe you havnt?