On Monday 03 April 2006 07:24, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi, there is any rule to put in ~vpopmail/etc/tcp.smtp for one user has
> been authenticated not be IP checked on rblsmtpd ? I think that can be
> possible using environment variables, may not.
>
> Something like this:
>
> 111.111.111.111:allow,RBLSMTPD=""

if you are authenticating with pop-before-smtp, this should be a fairly
trivial change to the vpopmail code.  Look for the string 'RELAYCLIENT' in
the vpopmail source and slap in RBLSMTPD="" into there.

If you're using smtp auth only, you really can't do what you are asking, other
than recoding qmail-smtpd to integrate rblsmtpd support as well as smtp auth
*shrugs*

-Jeremy

--
Jeremy Kitchen ++ [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In the beginning was The Word and The Word was Content-type: text/plain
  -- The Word of Bob.

And the lord said unto John; Come forth and receive eternal life. John came
    fifth and won a toaster.