On Tuesday 04 April 2006 10:15, sanskar sony wrote:
> Would anyone please let me know , How to unsubscribe from this group?

we've already told you.

If you still can't figure out out, view the source of this message, and look
for the "List-Unsubscribe" header.

-Jeremy

> Either i want everything or nothing.

I assume now, that this is your signature.  You really should make that more
clear, as right now it is not clear.  Notice how my signature is separated
from my message body with a '--'.  If your MUA won't automatically put this
in for you, a simple 'hack' would be to simply add the '--' to the top line
of your signature.

--
Jeremy Kitchen ++ [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In the beginning was The Word and The Word was Content-type: text/plain
  -- The Word of Bob.

And the lord said unto John; Come forth and receive eternal life. John came
    fifth and won a toaster.